If you want to copy text from scanned images or any JPG file,, then you can easily convert images to word format. If you need to write the text which is written over the images and you write manually, then it will take too much time to write and as well as your energy would be consume. So i am going to share with you that how to copy text from image in android and computer.
If you are a student and you want to search some long question from the book on the internet, then you should know. You can just capture and copy the text and search it. If you type and search, then it would take time.
You can easily convert image to text and can edit text in microsoft word or any other word editable platform.You can covert that text into any format such as pdf, word, excel etc. So, let`s know that how to copy text from images in android as wel as in computer also.
How to extract text from image in android :
Before following the step of extracting text from image, you should know that What is OCR ? OCR is also known as optical character recognition. It helps to recognize a text which is written over in the images or any photos.
So the apps or software which has a OCR machine code, they only can extract text from images. All the apps which recognize text from images have a OCR Machine system.
So, let`s know that that how to copy text from image in android through some of the applications which are based on OCR. There are many apps available which use to extract text from images. All the process are given below and how to use some of the OCR based software.
1. Google keep
Google keep is an application which can be used on your android mobile and also in computer. It is officially launched by google brand and it also has a official website and app.
It is same as note app which contain or store text and images. But it has the one extra features of OCR which enables to extract text from images as compare to other note application.
So all the process or task can be performed by an app or from website. So app is the best for android and if you want to use it in your pc, then use it with help of official website.
(How to convert pdf to editable word)
Recognize a text from images using Google Keep – Step by steps :
1. Download and install google keep application from the playstore in your android mobile. Or if you want to use it in your computer then visit – URL : https://keep.google.com/ and follow the same process for both.
2. Open and click to gallery icon.
3. Select to take photo or choose image from gallery.
4. Now, image would be stored in it. So, click it.
5. Click to draw icon.
6. Tap to three dot on the top right corner and click to grab image text option.
Now, extracting will be start and the as it finished, text would be extracted in below of images. You can copy that text and can paste it easily at anywhere. You can edit it and also you can convert it into all format such as pdf, excel etc.
(How to Validate digital signature of pdf file)
2. Text Scan Pro – Text OCR Recognition (copy text from image in android)
Text scan pro is an application which enable us to extract text from image and to convert into pdf. It is easily available in playstore of your mobile but it is not available for computer.
The important thing is of text scan pro app that, it provides to convert table document or images into excel. So, let`s know that how to use it ?
1. Install text scan pro application from the playstore in your android mobile.
2. Open it and click to + icon.
3. Here you will get four option. They are given below :
- camera (area designation)
- choose from gallery
- Table to excel.
4. So, select anyone according to your need.
5. As you would be select, image processing would be start.
After a few seconds text would be extracted from images which you can copy or make it into pdf format. The option to convert into pdf is available there only.
3. Smart Lens – Text Scanner OCR
It enable us to recognize a text from images into 56 languages. It has the highest speed image to text converter software.
1. Download & Install smart lens application from the playstore in your mobile.
2. Open it and capture a document or images from camera or upload a images from gallery. (As you would open app, the camera would be automatically open and if you want to upload a images, then click to gallery icon.)
3. Click to tick icon after selecting images. (Now, process of extracting would be start.)
4. Click to all.
5. Now, text would be extracted from your images or pdf file.
If the phone number is written on the images and you extract it, then you can call directly by clicking call icon. It would be detect itself phone number, you don`t have to copy or type to call particular number.
4.Text Scanner [OCR] (copy text from image in android)
It is also one of the amazing app because it supports handwritten notes image to convert it into text. You can speech the extracted text from the images. It also support many languages for extraction of text from images.
1. Install Text scanner [OCR] app
If you are a student then you are going to get more benefit. Suppose your friend is absent in school and you want to send your handwritten note to your friends. If you send note by capturing images from camera of mobile, then your friends would get problem due to handwriting. But if you extract the text from handwritten notes, then friends would be easy to read and write.
I expect that you would have understood that how to copy text from image in android phone. Through the help of this post, your work may be too fast and your time and energy would be saved.
If any thing is missing in this post, then please comment and also tell that how this article makes you helpful.