If you have not linked your pan card with aadhar card till now then you must link your pan card with aadhar card as soon as possible. Because according to the income tax department, your pan card may be invalid and it will not work.
So, We will know that how to link pan card with aadhar card in this article. I have mentioned step by step procedure with the help of screenshot and videos for linking aadhar card with pan card.
Therefore, you don`t have to visit other website or any youtube videos for connecting pan card to aadhar card because the genuine procedure in a simple way is mentioned in this article.
As you are knowing that many of the services are being linked with the aadhar card such as Bank account or any other things, all are linked with the aadhar card.
In the same way, Pan card is also most important for linking to aadhar card.So, let`s know that how to do it?
How to link aadhar card with pan card using 3 ways?
There are three ways to link aadhar card with Pan card. They are through the online portal of pan card and as well as also through sending the message to the PAN Card and offline.
The process of linking aadhar card with the pan card through website has been launched since a year but the method through the SMS has launched just a month.
By the way, you can follow any method for linking your aadhar card with pan card either through the online portal or through SMS. If you follow the online method then that will take a few minutes but in sms method, only a minute will take.
One the last way is to link your pan card by going to the nearby CSC or any Digital shop.
How to connect aadhar card with pan Card using online?
How to link pan card with aadhar card?
- Fisrtly, visit the official website of income tax department for linking aadhar card – https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- Click to the link aadhar option on the left side as you can see in the below screenshot.
- Now, you will need to fill some detail of your pan card and aadhar card. Fill the following things:-
- Enter your pan card number
- Enter the Aadhar card number with which you want to link with your pan card.
- Fill the name whatever is given in your aadhar card
- Give the consent that i agree to validate my aadhar with uidai
- Fill the captcha code.
- Finally, click to the Link aadhar option.
- Now, you will get message that your request has been sent to the uidai for verification. Please check the status later by clicking on link aadhar hyperlink on the homepage.
How to check the adhar link status with the pan card?
As you follow the above method then you have to check whether our pan card has successfully linked wiht tha aadhar card or not. Because due to the many problem, your pan card not able to link with the pan card.
Follow the below step wise process for checking aadhar card status link with your pan card:-
- Again visit to the same offiicial website of income tax that is https://www1.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
- Click to the link aadhar option.
- Click to the click here button as you can see in that click here to view the status if you have already submittedlink aadhar request.
- Enter your pan card and other card number there.
- Click to the view link aadhar statsu option.
- Now, if your pan card would have been linked to your aadhr card thn there will appear that your pan card is linked to aadhar number xxxxxxxx7874.
In this way, you can easily able to link your pan card with yout pan card by following th above provceudre, Just you have to follow the above procedure step by step whatever is mentioned.
How to link aadhar with pan card using SMS?
If you do not want to follow the above online portal mehtod of long procedure then you can follow the sms method for linking your aadhar card with the pan card.
In this method, you just have to sent the message to the particluar number of the pan card customer care along with the aadhar card detail.
But one things you have to make sure to follow this process is that you have to sent message through that mobile number which is linked to your aadhar card.
And if your mobile number is not linked iwht aadhar card then you will not be able to link your aadhra ard with the help of sms to your pan card.
Follow the below procedure for linking your pan card with your aadhar card:-
Note:- Make sure that your mobile number is linked to aadhar card and to sent the message through that mobile number only.
- open the message box of your mobile and Type – UIDAIPAN <aadhar card Number> <Pan card Number> . So, you have to sent your adhar card number and pan card number. For example; If your aadhar card number is 730032861996 and PAn card number is BBTYP3536C then you have to send – UIDAIPAN 7300032861996 BBTYP3536C
- The above message you have to send to either in 567678 or 56161. You can send the message in anyone number.
As you send the message then within a few times, your pan card will be successfully linked to your pan card. If you want to check that whether your pan card has linked wiht your aadhar card or not, then you can follow the procedure for cheing the status through online protal which we have mentioned in the above paragraphs.
So, you would have known well that how to link pan card with aadhar card through the help of SMS by following the above procedure step by step.
How to link aadhar card with pan card through offline?
If you are not able to do the procedure of linking pan card to the aadhar card then you can also linked it by visiting to the nearby any digital shop. There also you will need the aadhar card and pan card document zerox for linking your pan card with the aadhar card.
But there you will need to pay the charge to the Shop for this services. By the way, you will not need to go to the shop necause we have mentioned the two method.
I hope that you will be able to link your pan card with aadhar by sitting at home from any two above methods.
FAQ on linking Pan Card with aadhar card
How long does it take to link Aadhaar to pan?
By the way, there is not told any time for updatation of aadhar card with pan card. But we have experienced that your pan card is linked with update card within a few minutes.
In case, may be sometimes time can be taken an hour but it usually takes a few minutes. If your pan card is taking too long time for linking with aadhar card then you may contact to the income tax departement of pan card about it.
What are the criteria for getting pan card linked with mobile number?
You just need to have a pan card document and aadhar card and you have to make sure that all the data including name, date of birth, address should match your pan card details to the aadhar card.
By the way, most of the times it rejec6ed due to the mismatch of the detail of the pan card and aadhar card. So, if there is a other detail as compared to the other any document then you will need to correct it.
Is it necessary to link pan with Aadhaar?
Yes there is the most necessary to link your pan card with aadhar card because according to the income gtax department, your pan card may be invalid anytime if it is not linked with aadhar card.
Conclusion on How to link pan card with aadhar
I hope that you would have known that how to linka adhar card with pancard using the two onlin methods and one laternate offline method. In this article, we have tried to make you understand in very easy way with the help of screenshots and videos.
If you get any problem in linking pan card with aadhar card then you can put your query or problem in a comment and then we will try to solve that problem.
Also make sure to provide your comment about this artcile that how it helps you? If you like our article then you may also visit to the other article for getting such valuable knowledge.