Do you want to Sell product on Amazon Website? As you`re knowing that Nowadays, most of the people are purchasing product or any items in online only from their home. In india, two e-commerce company are most popular and they are amazon and flipkart.
Have you ever thought that the list of products which you see in amazon or flipkart, from where they comes? If you don`t know then let me tell you that the items which you see on amazon or flipkart, that product is listed or mentioned by seller.
If you have some product and want to sell that product in amazon online store then you`re at the perfect place. So, in this article we will know that how to sell my product on Amazon store e-commerce website?
How to become amazon seller to sell product on amazon?
If you don`t want to read this articles, then also video is available for you. So, you can watch this video also. According to your wish whether you want to watch videos or want to read. All the information in this article are given step by step and as well as in below given videos also.
Document requirement to create amazon seller account
These are the following document which is required to sell items or any product on amazon and to create amazon seller account. So, keep some document near you while creating an amazon seller account :-
- Pan card number
- GST (Goods service tax) Number
- Bank account
- Email id
- Mobile Number
How to create Amazon seller Registration ?- Step by step
Firstly, you will need to create an amazon seller registration to sell your items on amazon online store. So, let`s know that how you can create your amazon seller registration step by step :
- Visit to amzon.in official website of amazon from smartphone or laptop/computer.
- Scroll down to last and click to “Sell on amazon” option in the make money with us section.
- Click to start selling option.
- if you have created amazon account before for buying or to order a product, then you have to enter same email/mobile number & password and click to sign in. But if you don`t have account then click to “create your amazon account” and then create account by entering some detail.
- Enter your an unique store name or if you don`t have any store name, then you can enter any unique name.
- Select the product category from the given list. It means that of which category you want to sell product on amazon.
- You can add new address or the address will be selected automatically from amazon buyer account. (While creating amazon account to buy some product, you also enter your address) It means your address should be there only from where the product is stored and from there only amazon workers will pickup.
- Click to next, now you will get message that “Your Pincode is eligible for Amzon easy ship“. So, Tick to Amazon easy ship service option.
- After selecting Amazon easy ship service option, click to next button.
- If you want to enable two step verification in your amazon seller account to secure it. So, you can click to “Enable two-step verification” button.
- Now, you will be entered to final place in the dashboard of amazon seller account.
Update tax information and bank account in amazon seller account
In above paragraph, we have created our amazon seller account but the most important settings to update tax information has not completed. So, let`s know that how to update tax information in amazon seller account from dashboard. Follow the steps which are given below :-
- In the dashboard, click to your store name.(In previous steps, you have entered your unique store name, so you have to click that only)
- Click to select all which will be down to your store name.
- Click to select account button.
- Now, you will be entered in the tax information page.
- Enter GST Number and Pan card number in the given box.
Note : GST Number and Pan card is required but in case if you don`t have now then you ca tick the box of “I will update later”. Or if you don`t have a GST number then also you can select “I have never registered for GST”.
- Click to next button.
- Scroll down to below in next page and enter bank account detail.
- Click to save. Now, your bank account has been added successfully.
- Scroll down to blow and click to “Continue to seller central” option.
Now, your Tax information and bank account has been ready and now you`re in dashboard section of your amazon seller account.
How to upload my product list to sell product on amazon ?
After creating amazon seller account, the second step is to upload the listing of product. So when you add product on amazon then after 5 to 10 minutes, your product is available on amazon. Follow the following steps to upload your product in amazon :-
- Go to the dashboard of amazon seller account.
- Click to inventory and select the add a product.
- Click to “I`m adding a product not sold on amazon” option.
- Select a product category.
- Again select to sub – category. Suppose, if you want to sell laptop then you have to select electronics in category and then you have to select laptop in sub category.
- Now, fill the product information in the given form.
- After filling the detail information in first page, click to save and continue.
- Now, you will be entered in second form that is for variation. In variation page, you have to select colors and their detail.
- Click to offer setting. Now you will be entered to offer page where you can give offer (price) to customer.
- Go to image section and upload a photograph of that products which you want to list for selling product in amazon.
- After adding images, click to save and finish button. You will get a pop-up notification that “Congratulations, your product s listed for sale on amazon”
Process of delivering product order to the customer
While creating amazon seller account, if you have selected the option of Amazon easy ship service then you just need to pack a product in the package and paste the shipping bill in inside the package and invoice bill on the outside of package. So, that the product can be delivered to the proper address.
Just you have to do the process of package and then amazon`s persons will come to you and they will be delivering your product to the customer who has ordered that items. So, this is the process of delivering your product to the customer.
How you will know that the customer has order to which product and when ?
- Open your amazon seller account dashboard.
- Click to order and select manage order option.
- In the unshipped option, you can see that the which product has ordered and when. You can see the detail of order.
- Click to schedule pickup option according to your wish but on that day only, you can schedule at any time. At the time between in which you will schedule, the amazon`s workers or persons will come to you on that time only for picking the products.
- Add package weight and dimension approximately. By this, courier charges for shipping is being decided.
- Click to get pick up slot option.
- Now, select the pickup day & time.
- Click to schedule pickup option.
- Now, you will need to print out shipping level and invoice bill. So, click to print option t print them one by one.
How to receive payment of your product sold on amazon?
After subtracting the amazon seller fee, you get the payment of your product sold within 7 days in your bank account. The bank account which you have added, i have told above that how to add bank account on amazon?, in that bank account, your money will be transferred.
You can view your payment statement by clicking reports section and selecting payment option. So, there you can view your payment detail of each product.
Advantages of selling product on Amazon
There are the many advantages if you sell your product on amazon, so let`s know what are the advantages with point wise :-
- Your products displayed to millions of customer through amazon online website. If you have listed a good products with valuable price and attractive images, then obviously you product will be sold to more customers.
- If you don`t need to take any risk of shipping the product. Also you don`t have to go anywhere, amazon worker will only come to your store to pickup that product.
- You can advertise your product to do more sell on amazon but you have to pay money for that. Advertisement system is available on amazon to advertise your product to the customer.
- In the offline selling, you need to give your product to some customer in EMI or they ask to pay after few days whereas on amazon online selling, you get your payment on weekly basis.
- In offline selling, there is time that from 9 a.m to 10 p.m or other time only your product will be sell to customer. Whereas in amazon online selling, you products can be sell 24/7/365 always.
Conclusion on selling my product on amazon store
I hope that you would have understood about the process to sell product on amazon. After doing the practically, each steps are mentioned in this article to understand you in a better way.
I have tried to cover all the process of selling product such as to create an amazon seller account, adding bank account to receive sales payment, Process of Packaging and ordering/delivering product, Receiving payment etc.
Whatever in this articles and videos are mentioned, if you follow them step by step then i am sure that you wil be easily able to sell your product on amazon and can earn money.
If you have any query related to selling items on amazon, then you can contact us. We will try to help as soon as possible. I hope you may feel food by reading this article.